- Bidding robots now take hints from your Deal Library, so make sure you have saved an auction on your deals.
- Boards' Stats for a quick overview of what is going on in the classroom: how many tables had scored a board and how students are doing on each board.
We are introducing an easy and quick way to share hands with your students. The requirements are that the student has the latest Shark Bridge App and a VIP subscription. You need an email list of your students because the emails that are registered for a Shark VIP account receive the hands; those that are not are discarded; we do not harvest them!
What's new in Console update 220.127.116.11
- Support for large sessions of 200+ tables
- New condensed table list
- New partnership seating mechanics
- Private messaging to students
- Removed limitations for co-host
- Fool-proofing table-closing function
- PBN and LIN import improvements, add line break in comments in Shark
- Seating and partnering mechanics
- More Right-Click actions for student and chat list
- Stop at Auction with NS/EW hands visibility setting
- Major JitSi video improvement
- Separate chat list for Questions from students
In April of the difficult 2020, we were approached by a group of teachers with a request to help them teach bridge online; in a short three-month time period, we came up with a concept and product to brighten the lives of instructors and students alike. The Shark Bridge Teacher's Console changed the way the game is learned and practiced.
Learn new ways to create engaging, effective online lessons. Exchange ideas with other progressive online teachers.
Visit https://www.acbl.org/teach/become-a-teacher/#online for registration information.